Supporting the Next Generation of Innovators
As part of our mission to change the face of telecommunications technology, we are proud to offer a scholarship to support the next generation of innovators. We will award $1,000 to the student who best persuades us that they are most fit to be leaders in the unified communications industry.
- Be a Canadian or American resident.
- Be enrolled in an accredited institution in Canada or the United States (University or College).
- Be enrolled full-time in a software engineering, computer science, or other program relating to unified communications or telecommunications technology.
- By the application deadline, submit 500 to 1000 words that explain how you see collaborative software, voice, video, messaging and presence changing enterprise communications and collaboration over the next 5 years.
- Submit your grade transcript for your most recent school year/semester.
- Submit a proof of enrollment in your current institution.
- Send your submission to email@example.com with the phrase "CounterPath Unified Communications Scholarship" in the subject line.
All applications will be reviewed by a jury composed of CounterPath staff. We retain all rights to select the winner at our discretion, based on our own subjective criteria for qualifying merit.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2016
Winner Declared: August 12, 2016
Learn more about the CounterPath 2015 Scholarship recipient