CounterPath's eyeBeam 1.5 for Windows is a multimedia communicator designed to enhance the user's communications experience in Voice over IP. Whether you are a consumer or Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) user, eyeBeam allows you to stay connected and manage your calls and availability with a comprehensive suite of carrier-grade Voice, Video, IM and Presence features.
Whether you are having a simple voice conversation or hosting a conference call with multiple collaborative applications, eyeBeam offers users the ability to personalize your softphone and manage your availability.
- Intuitive user interface makes it easy for both novice and power users to make and receive calls, initiate video conferencing, and communicate using Instant Messaging.
- Flexible skinning engine designed to give Service Providers and Equipment Manufacturers the ability implement a co-branded or private label solution to market.
- Rapid Market Deployment is guaranteed with eyeBeam's open standards based architecture that integrates with 3rd party platforms to make customer implementations seamless and smooth.
- Simplified integration with SIP and other VoIP applications allow for unique and customized deployment of multi-media capabilities or amalgamation with a service providers dynamic solution suite
Product Legacy Notice
While eyeBeam 1.5 for Windows is a sufficient desktop softphone, CounterPath is issuing notice that there will be no further updates for this product. If you are looking for a superior softphone experience, with full support for future updates, please consider our Bria desktop softphone for Mac and Windows.
Learn more about Bria Compare Desktop Softphones
eyeBeam 1.5 for Windows supports voice, video conferencing, instant messaging and includes several features that enhance the overall user experience.
It also includes network management, platform support and security capabilities.
eyeBeam 1.5 features:
- Open Standards based next generation telephony client
- Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) based signaling for all interactive media sessions
- Enhanced Quality of Service (QoS) for voice & video calls
- Security offering signaling & media encryption via TLS and SRTP streams
- Performance Management of the SIP end-point
- High Compression codec support
- Comprehensive Personal Address Book, including detailed calls lists and history
- Zero-Touch Configuration of your audio or video devices
- Microsoft Outlook® 2003 integration allowing users to import their address book into their eyeBeam contact list and dial directly from the application
- IM & Presence Management
- Multi-party and ad hoc Voice and Video Conferencing [IP & PSTN]
- Voice & Video Call Recording
- Detachable & Sliding Drawers for quick Video and Contact information
- Toast pop-ups allowing the management of incoming calls
To use eyeBeam to make audio/video calls and/or send Instant Messages to a softphone, mobile or landline number, a VoIP (Voice over IP) service subscription with a local service provider or ISP is required. Please contact your local service provider to subscribe.
|Basic (Audio & IM)||Enhanced (Audio, Video & IM)|
|Processor||Intel Pentium II 400 MHz or equivalent||Pentium III 1.3 GHz or equivalent||Intel Pentium III 700 MHz or equivalent||Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or equivalent|
|Memory||128 MB RAM||128 MB RAM||256 MB RAM||256 MB RAM|
|Hard Disk Space||15 MB||30 MB||30 MB||30 MB|
|Operating System *||
|Connection||IP network connection (broadband, LAN, wireless); Constant Internet connection||IP network connection (broadband, LAN, wireless); Constant Internet connection||IP network connection (broadband, LAN, wireless); Constant Internet connection||IP network connection (broadband, LAN, wireless); Constant Internet connection|
|Sound Adapter||Full-duplex, 16-bit||Full-duplex, 16-bit||Full-duplex, 16-bit||Full-duplex, 16-bit|
* Outlook dialing support/integration (eyecall.dll) is supported in Outlook 2003 only
Enhanced (Audio, Video, IM, Presence)
Quantity - Unit Price*
- 1 - 49: $45.00 ea.
- 50 - 99: $40.90 ea.
- 100 +: $34.60 ea.
* All prices in U.S. dollars.