CounterPath Corporation is a leading provider of innovative desktop and mobile VoIP software products and solutions. The Company's product suite includes SIP-based softphones, server applications and Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) solutions that enable service providers, enterprises and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) to cost-effectively integrate voice, video, presence and Instant Messaging (IM) applications into their VoIP offerings and extend functionality across both fixed and mobile networks.
- Founded: 2002
- Publicly Traded: TSX: CCV and NASDAQ: CPAH
- Industry: Desktop and mobile VoIP software
- Technology: SIP
- Strategic Focus: Fixed Mobile Convergence, Unified Communications, and Over-The-Top Solutions
- Patents: 24
- Flagship Product: Bria, the enterprise softphone client for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Markets: Operators, Enterprises, and Channel Partners
CounterPath's customers include some of the world's largest communications operators and network equipment providers including Alcatel-Lucent, AT&T, Avaya, BroadSoft, BT, Cisco Systems, GENBAND, Metaswitch Networks, Mitel, NEC, Network Norway, Rogers and Verizon.
With tens of millions of clients downloaded around the glove, CounterPath services over 300 customers in more than 50 countries.